Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Bright and spacious inside and serving great drinks in a friendly fashion, The Tabard is a proper local pub. You’re welcome all day long, whether you’re popping in for a coffee and cake, bringing the gang for lunch, or starting the evening with a few beers. Our menu is varied and vibrant, featuring belting British pub classics as well as some interesting global dishes.
If you’re looking for great-value places to eat in Rotherham, The Tabard is a perfect choice. Our Lite Bites lunches offer smaller-sized portions of favourite pub meals and our weeknight deals include tons of offers on top grub.
From midweek drinks to leisurely lunches, and from special occasions to just because, The Tabard is a vibrant and welcoming pub for the whole community. Get together with friends, treat the family, or treat yourself to an after-work pint or glass of wine.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus